Thursday, November 17, 2016

TWE12VE Is Back Again More to COME!

As you may have notice I went MIA. My real life as taken a turn to unexpected things. First off my son became sick and needed my attention. Second I am seeing a new doctor and getting new tests done. Since I have a break from all that I am back on here to blog and get my pictures back out again!


Featuring AdoreZ Store:

This post includes outfit by AdoreZ Store. This item can be found at TWE12VE. The landmark for the monthly event is below under this but above the picture!

*Taken with LumiPro 2017 Beta*

Outfit:

Outfit: Kyara
Shoes: Kyara High Slink
Jewelry: Kyara Necklace

Non Outfit:

Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * LANA *
Skin: DeeTaleZ- Jolie
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes- Coffee
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING EARS
Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands (Casual)
Feets: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet (High)






No comments:

Post a Comment