Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ModaMia Fashions

So I was lucky enough to talk to Shania Empathy which is the owner of ModaMia. She was such a sweet heart. As I was talking to her she was telling me of a new design she came out. So of course I was curious to as what it was. So she sent me some of the designs and I have to say WOW. They are breathing taking and for the bold. people out there. I myself is not bold but I must say I would even wear these outfits. They are a simple mini skirt that is mesh with a sexy top that has different sayings. What really makes these outfit pop is adding your own dark makeup to match them, Like I have. If you havent then you must make a trip over to ModaMia and snatch these outfits up. Make sure you also take a look around you will never know what you will find there.



No comments:

Post a Comment