Friday, September 16, 2016

TWE12VE Monthly Event Featuring {POSH PIXELS} and !IT!:

Featuring {POSH PIXELS} and !IT!:

My next few posts will be for the monthly event TWE12VE. I have fallen behind a bit because my son became sick in RL and needed me. However I am back and going to be working on some blogging the next few days. The landmark to TWE12VE is below above the pictures. 

Landmark




Non Outfit:

Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Rosalia" (Amber)
Skin: DeeTaleZ- Jolie
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes- Coffee
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING EARS
Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands (Casual)
Feets: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet (High)


Outfit:

Jewelry: {POSH PIXELS} Precocious
Mask: !IT! - Enchanting Mystery Mask 2
Dress:{POSH PIXELS} Precocious
Shoes: {POSH PIXELS} Precocious










No comments:

Post a Comment