Monday, August 19, 2013

New Design


Ok Ok you guys will not guess what is going on today. Ok Ok I will tell you all lol. ModaMia is getting a new store layout. Here are her exact words

 "Things are Moved around MM Boards in Middle of ModaMia where dressing rooms are and so far Look at the amazing new entrance gives a bit of a taste of our new look! Thank you to Nich the sexy lady in the hard hat running around doing this for me and for us so I am organized Hope you will love the new design xox Shania & Nich"

Can you believe it I know I can't. Along with the new store she also released two new outfits. One being called Sweet and Sexy Dress and the other is Baby girl Maternity outfit. Yes she has came out with a Maternity outfit and its to die for. Of course I have the pictures to show you. The maternity outfit is me 9
month pregnant (No I am not but put it on for the outfit). Hope you enjoy them like I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment