Friday, August 16, 2013

New Hunts and Releases

Soooo I am back again. There has been some new stuff since I last wrote on here. I know right that was a few days but hey you know people are fast at releasing new items and the start of hunts. So a new hunt started yesterday called the Candy Girl Hunt. It runs August 15th- September 15th. The cost is 5l a prize but let me tell you its well worth it. I only got to do a few stores but the clothing are awesome. Of course one of my favorite stores are in ModaMia. let me tell you the outfit is hot and of course guess who gets to blog it and show it off. Thats right its me lol. The outfit is below. Why I am on the hunt here is the starting area for it. Click Here



But that is not all i have to report today. ModaMia also release a new outfit today. It is a total of 6 outfits and Yes they are tango available. They are a gypsy outfit with nice Pants and a sexy top. This is a outfit I would wear to the beach or some where relaxful. If you haven't been to her store then you must hurry there to grab these outfits up. Of course I got to model in them so check out the picture below:


No comments:

Post a Comment