Friday, August 9, 2013

August 9

Sooo its been a week since I have posted and I have to say I am sorry for that. I do have some wonderful updates though. As most people know Today was the Start of the Black Fair. Boy I must say they have so great shops there and great gifts that range from 0l-50l so if you haven't been there then you need to go lol.


Second is today I had another chance to talk with ModaMia and had a intake of some of the new things to come. First Off there is a new contest ModaMia is holding. This is what she had to say

"Hello Ladies This Contest Will be one week long at the end of the week I will choose the best most creative picture in a ModaMia outfit! The outfit does not have to be purchased it can be a MM, Gift, Hunt anything you want! I will be giving the Winner at the end of the week 1000L in gift cards to ModaMia Plus the picture will be featured in BaZoomba's Magazine This Issue coming out!
I want all of you involved in ModaMia & BaZoomba's Because without you we are nothing!
There are ModaMia Logo's All in front you will see them when you land!
Only 50L and you can get 1000L Gift card to ModaMia and a Spot in BaZoomba's Magazine
Come Get your spot before they fill up you can put picture in later
Enjoy the contest xoxo Shania"

Sooo you better get them pics done and worked on and head on over to there. There is also this "Come check out the Midweek 40L sale! Yes 40L each store, So many of your Favorite stores with items you will love and YES Tango stuff so come drop in and I know you will find something you like!!" From Shania as well. I know I know how cool is she. Your all probably wondering where pics are of the new clothes well guess what I have some awesome pics of the clothes. Keep a eye out below for them.






No comments:

Post a Comment