Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lost With Out You!

Today blog is title Lost with out you! Now you may ask why would I title my blog that. Well Recently inworld I ran into a guy that I worked with. Well we got to talking and the more we talk the more we click and he has became someone special to me that and I know I can go to him for everything. So todays blog is dedicated to him. That doesn't mean its all about him though because its not lmao. Now you know I wouldn't blog at less I found something I love! Yesterday I was lucky enough to be accepted as a blogger for impose and I must say WOW! Every outfit I tried on was amazing and just felt in love with them all so that's today post hehe.I will be showing you one of their outfits and of course one of their props as they not only make mesh and regular clothes, they also make slink shoes, props, poses and so much more so you all have to check them out by clicking on their logo off to the side! Now for the pictures and outfits!

What I am Wearing:

 Exile after the rain: hair
A:S:S Deluxe monroe piercing
Felicity slink boots: fashionNatics
Light Breeze outfit: Impose
Earthstones Romance set
Slink Body, hands, feet
7 deadly S{K}ins patience Carmel freckle
Ikon Denim eyes

What the male is Wearing:

skin: Zues Deep Tan
Outfit: Biker clothes-Marketplace promo
 Boots: Vtwins
Male set 01 shape By Iarita Beck
Dream_eyes by Nany Merlin
 Djinn Beard by Tamiron Landar
 Lust Tattoo - Medium Tan Tattoo
envi  eyebrow Jeren - Black & Silver
envi Raz Lip Piercings
Wasabi Pills  Teeloh Male Mesh  Hair - Night Shadow
Drakke Cowboy Half Boot (alpha) Mask 1.0

Extra:

Motorcycle: Impose Cleft Note
Background set: Image Essentials: the town

Extra Extra Read all about it!

Giggles now I know I said I was finish but I am not lmao. I have one more important thing to share with you. On October 1st a brand new club is opening. They are called Xquisite Male Revue. They are an all male strip club and from what I saw I can say wow. They have some of the hotest male dancers in sl and I can say now everyone must stop in and see what they are made of! To get there just click on the picture below ;)

Click here!





No comments:

Post a Comment