Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Group Gift I had to show off!

Today *CK* Crazy Kitty & Drezzique  gave out a new VIP group gift that I absolutely feel in love it. I mean I fall in love with a lot of their clothes but this one is perfect with the light colors of pink blue and purple. You can find your tp here  and of course the outfit below I did add my own taste to it though!.


What I am wearing:
Outfit: *CK* Rainbow Candy(vip group gift)
Skin: [HUSH] Victoria - Gloss - Cream(not free)
Hair: Exile::After the Rain Sparkle- Blonde (was a group gift)
Hands: Slink causal
Feet: Slink Feet
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes(Group Gift)
Eyelashes: *GA* Mesh Lashes Mysteria(MP)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo : HUD Slink Feet : Butterflies Lilies(1L)
Nails: Alyce - Slink Finger Nail Polish 110 colors(MP- 90L)
Dog: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Bow - Brown(Gacha- 100L)


No comments:

Post a Comment