Monday, September 30, 2013

Cirque Du Freak Hunt

Hi all you lovely people. Halloween is coming up which mean the hunts are going to be Halloween theme giggles. We all you know you love Halloween like I do. The Cirque Du Freak Hunt begins today and runs till Oct 31st. The starting point is here. This hunt is a 5l hunt. For all hints and locations you can check out Katnipz Blog which is here: http://katnipzevents.blogspot.de/p/cirque-du-freak.html. I have not done the hunt yet but I do have a picture of one of the hunt items. Of course its from ModaMia/Heart & Soul  hehehe. This outfit is called Ring Master. It has a dark but fun feel to it. The outfit includes Boots, jewelry, lolas applier, hat, skirt, skull cane and face makeup. Please note the pic i post is a little dark but I was having fun taking the pics. If you wanted a better pic then please visit Katnips Blog that is above. ok ok ok I will get to the picture now lmao.


While I got you attention there is another hunt coming soon:
You've Been Tangoed Halloween Hunt
Oct 14th - Nov 3rd Dates
(General, Mature and Adult sims)
I do not what the outfit will be for this hunt but im sure it will be hot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment