Sunday, September 1, 2013

Alice in boobieland Sim wide Hunt

We hope you brought fun but also patience to do this hunt. To find all gifts you need to explore our Wonderland, even go into some stores. Look high and low and also behind. But if you have trouble finding the one or other gift I am sure you can find help in our KaTnipZ Events group. What are you looking for? A yellow playing card! All Gifts are hidden on the sim. Some are in the forest, some are in the designers stores. It is your job to follow the hints and find it out. Here are the hunts Hints and Prizes. Your starting point is here. I was lucky enough to do this hunt already. I have taken some of the pics of the some of the items...There are a lot more then what I am about to show you. Also Note I am not going to tell you which item is which...You can figure that out in the hints and prizes.



No comments:

Post a Comment