Saturday, September 14, 2013

Coming Soon To ModaMia

Afternoon everyone. Lastnight I was privallage enough to spend some time with Shania, Ricky and Nichelline  and it was a blast. I can honestly say I never laguhed so much then i did Lastnight. When I was at ModaMia I notice the females wearing a new outfit and of course I had to asked back it...Here it is a coming soon outfit for ModaMia. It is a Knit Sweater dress with Jean legging and Very Sexy boots. It will come in a variety of colors from white to brown to bordo. It is a very sexy dress and perfect for them fall pictures :). Of course I was able to get the outfits and take photos just for you all to see.
   


But other then checking out the new dresses she has created we were having a wonderful time talking about squirrels and just goofing around. I have a surpise for you all. Lastnight I snapped a picture of ricky myself and shania that you will all love more then I do.


Although she is a great designer she still needs to have fun ;). Love you Shania But I had to share this with everyone lol.

Your Ride is here!



No comments:

Post a Comment