Monday, September 16, 2013

ModaMia Phat Azz Appliers

Ok This is How it will work, I am going around the entire store I am placing pant & Underpants Appliers in outfits that will be able to be worn with Phat Azz.

If the outfit can't be worn without the bottom the applers are 25L
If the Bottom has pant and underpants it will be 50L
If you can wear the Bottoms Jeans, Jean Shorts, Skirts Exc... will be 50 to 99L

I am still going around store I just wanted to make sure if you either had the outfit and got Phat Azz you could come and get the applier, If you don't have the outfit you can get the Applier to wear with it.

You will see the outfits I have done so far with a ModaMia Phat Azz Appler Sign

PLEASE CHECK COLOR AND MAKE SURE IT IS THE RIGHT ONE FOR THE OUTFIT ABOVE

All outfits that can be made Phat Azz will be and Also Still have the Tango Applier

So Enjoy Come Check what I have so far and just know I will have all items that can be Phat Azz Done ASAP.
Any Questions feel free to ask me! Hugs Shania

Oh and I love my Phat Azz lol

This is From Shania herself. Once I get more info on the new outfits I will def let you all know ;) but for now that is what she has to say hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment