Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I am BACK!!

Ok took a short break from sl and the internet....as I had let my internet go off...But with that said I am back and I am better then ever. First off ModaMia has done it again...here are the exacts words from Shania herself "Here are the Pictures of the Poised Elegance Gown and everything that comes with it! 4 Colors to choose from and all the sparkling Jewelry to accent it and Shoes All Custom Done! Originals so We Hope you enjoy this gown and much as we do!! I just want to say How Honored I am to work with one of the most amazing., creative designers ty Nich for being the best thing that has happened to ModaMia!" Which means she has a new dresses out and they are hot hot. I have the pictures to show you ;)


Second thing today is 9/11 and I would like to say thank you to all the soliders that have fought for our freedom. Although its many years since 9/11 we will never forget the lifes lost or the towers. God Bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment