Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Freebies!

Hello everyone, today I got to see a new blog that I absolutely feel in love with. Now you may wonder what that blog is. Well let me tell you! Its called Freebies for Cece! This blog shows you all things freebie or at a very low price. I would suggest that everyone must check her out and follow her! Now to get on with why I am posting today. I have decided to do a more elegant way of post and let you all know the items I am wearing so that you two can get them if you like. Most of the items I will be blogging for now on will be freebies, group gifts, subscriber gifts or just cheap items. So lets get to my first post!



What I am wearing!

Hair:  Exile American woman
Skin: Lara Hurley- Gervaise
Jewelry: Pure Posion- Gaby set
Shoes: L.Warick Umbriel- high strapped heels/ Tanned
Dress: ColdLogic- Anniversary 2013/ Ocean


All these items were either free or group gift! You can click on the color names and it will tp you to the stores that I got that from! I hope you enjoy my new post and can't wait to do more fo you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment