Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Black Fair

Today I got to go to the black fair and I must say it was quite interesting. Not only was there tons of great stores but there were tons of great gifts that were set out. I grabbed all of them gifts and had a blast trying them on. How ever the fair ends tomorrow so hurry on down there! The bottom picture is a couple of the items you can get at the black fair 



What I am wearing Non Black Fair:
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Bella V3
Skin: Hush Victoria Gloss- Cream
Feet: Slink Med Feet
Nails: N-Core Manicure Mesh Nails
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid light eyes
Eyeliner: *GA* Makeup Eyeliner V2

What I am wearing Black Fair Gifts:
Shirt: !TLB Say it tank with Hud
Necklace: :{MV}: Stygian Necklace Spinel White
Earrings: Motivaction Onxy Earrings
Eye Makeup: Pink Acid Mi Amor Deep Smoke Eye Makeup
Pants: :[P]:- Andromeda leather jeans
Ring: Maxi Gossamer Talia Cluster Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment