Sunday, August 31, 2014

New Blog Edition 1

Today is a very exciting day for me. When I logged onto SL I saw a notice that stated 7deadly s{K}ins were looking for new male and female bloggers. Of course being the awesome me I sent my application in right away. Of course I waited most of the day to get any clues if I would be chosen or not. Finally I got a IM saying I was one of the new bloggers and I literally scream because I was so happy. So she send me the blogger folder and got me all setup. This is my very first blog for them. Today I snatch up both the August and September group gifts and I have to say WOW at the detail of them. Look below and you will see what I mean!


August Group Gift


What I am Wearing:
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins Maartje T1
Hair: TRUTH< Moxie
Outfit: * RaMp Exotic * Beauty in Blue
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Rosebud :
Accessory: Slink casual hand

September Group Gift


What I am Wearing:
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Group skin female Sept
Hair: TRUTH< Moxie
Outfit: * RaMp Exotic * Beauty in Blue
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Rosebud :
Accessory: Slink casual hand

Not only did I get the group gifts from 7 Deadly s{K}ins I got to hang out with my SL sister and she as well was wearing 7 Deadly s{K}ins.
She is wearing the limited edition of Patience and boy does she look hot in it. So today have been a wonderful day all around and can't wait to bring more to you from 7 Deadly s{K}ins so please keep checking back as you never know what you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment