Monday, September 1, 2014

7 Deadly s{K}ins Patience and updates!

Before I get to the updates coming from 7 Deadly s{K}ins, I was lucky enough to get the new patience skin caramel with freckles and I feel in love with. It is has a soft glow to it and absolutely love the freckles on this skin!  Here are a few pics of me wearing Patience!





ok now on to the updates! 13th September will be the FULL skin release of PATIENCE but…there are already 2 skin colours available now! There is also two new group gifts, one for male and one for male and they are supper HOT! As you can see in the blog before this one haha. Now you may wonder what is coming up in 7 Deadly s{K}ins as for in events and such. Well I got the latest information for you all!

EVENTS COMING UP:

There are currently two as of right now. They are Jubblies and  The Green Mire HUNT. I do have pictures of the skins that will be focused in these events. Please not that I did not take this pictures or claiming them as mine!

Jubblies




The Green Mire HUNT




As you can see many things are happening at 7 Deadly s{K}ins and of course you can find the latest news on this blog so keep checking back as you never know what I will blog next!

No comments:

Post a Comment