Saturday, September 27, 2014

Today Is a Wonderful Day!

Well actually yesterday and today have been a wonderful day. Last night I was accepted into the purple candy blogger group and than this morning I was accepted into Impose poses and slink polish. Now I wont be blogging Impose till later so this post is my first pose for purple candy! After trying on several of her items I feel in love and so did my wonderful guy friend. Below is one of her outfits with a pair of her shoes. I added two version, one is edited and one is not so you can see the difference in them hehe. If you never been to Purple candy there link is off to the side with their logo so just click it *wink wink*



What I am Wearing

::Purple Candy::Delilah Lilac  & white dots
::Purple Candy::My Season  Purple
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience Freckled Cleavage - Color Caramel
MOON{Hair}. 21 Hours
.:Glamorize:. Onyx Eyeliners - 2
EarthStones Romance set- White Gold/Tahitian Black Pearl
IKON Hope Eyes Denim
Slink high feet
Slink Casual hands
Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4

Extra

LumiPro Hud: Pose and lighting
Trompe Loeil - The Dreaming House 



No comments:

Post a Comment