Monday, September 22, 2014

Summer Ice Cream in the Fall!







Summer is coming to a end but that does not mean we still cant go out big. A few days ago I was luckly to go to a event with Gachas and got this cute little outfit called Sweet Chocolate Outfit and it reminded me of something to wear at a ice cream shop. So I put the outfit on and my cotton candy skin and went on a search for a yummy ice cream shop and of course I found one haha. So that is going to be the theme of today's blog Ice Cream yummy yummy!





 What I am Wearing:

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience Freckled Cleavage - Color Cotton Candy
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:Stefani
Eyes: Fate eyes 3.0
Makeup: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience MAKEUP03 and .:Glamorize:. Onyx Eyeliners - 2
Outfit: NS::  Sweet Chocolate Outfit(Blueberry)
Shoes: NS::  Sweet Chocolate Outfit( Blueberry) Skates
Accessories: MyPhone // MUSCHI, and Ice cream Cone 2 scoops
Slink Body, Hands

Location: Wisteria Grove

BIG NEWS!

On Friday I was lucky enough to have a little baby girl name Rochelle. She has taken my heart and locked it up just like my little princess did.  So I have to show you a picture of her hehe.















No comments:

Post a Comment