Monday, September 1, 2014

Butterfly Lake

Today I felt like exploring a new land..so I went to google and started to search for a land I can not only take photos in but share with all of you. Thats when I stumble upon Butterfly Lake. Butterfly Lake is "an eclectic peaceful sanctuary of Native American RP, horseback riding, sailing, flying, driving (our driving track is under water), 7 seas fishing, spirit / totem animals, story telling, romantic waterfall dancing, library" said by the owner of the Lake and I must say it is exactly that and more. I enjoyed taking pictures through out this land and can not wait to share them with you all. So lets go ahead and post them for you to see!











Ok of course you know I normally blog my skins and clothes so of course I couldn't help but do a close up of the new me that is a work in progress! so check it out below!





What I am Wearing:

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience Freckled Cleavage - Color Caramel
Hair: Exile::After the Rain(Natural with highlights)
Lip Gloss: Dark Midday Designs-Diamond Lips
Eyes: FATEeyes 3.0 
Eye Liner: .:Glamorize:. Onyx Eyeliners 
Dress: Entice - Kawika Dress - Rose (at the Rock Your Rack 10L)
Slink causal hands and high feet

With that being said Let me give you the landmarks for Butterfly Lake and Rock your Rack event!

No comments:

Post a Comment