Monday, August 18, 2014

Today is a sad day on SL :(

First off let me post the notecard that was sent to everyone!

Hi Everyone I know this kinda sucks been a wonderful 3 years designing and having a main store for everyone, but I am not gonna sugar coat this and say its RL issues it's not!  The world of Fashion when you are a designer now is cut throat and has become politics more than having fun designing, I have cried myself to sleep many nights but also been full of joy when I am able to give you the outfits you love and not over charging you! Everyone should be able to wear mesh parts or bodies and not be over charged! A ton has happened over the last few weeks that made me realize (As much as I love to come on and design) I have lost me while everyone logs on to SL to dance or RP or idk hang with friends I am always trying to keep up and work work work this is what I did to myself nothing you did, Also one thing to other designer I know its hard and you get beat down, cut down one thing Never ever trust anyone other than yourself and even when people say you are no good have faith in your customers and you skills because you all are good in your own way!!! I love all of you dearly some have been with me since my first Tango applier (Thanks Imagica) I never would have learned or been able to go way beyond what I thought I could do in here, Plus you still owe me a coffee lol.  I WILL STILL HAVE A MARKET PLACE AND IT WILL BE UPDATED WEEKLY, AND AS FOR GROUP STAY IN IT FREE GIFTS EVERY WEEK I AM NOT GIVING UP!!! NEVER I JUST NEED TO BE THE SHOPPER, GO OUT AND DANCE, MEET PEOPLE AND LEARN ME AGAIN! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR CLOSING MY MAIN STORE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN SO LOYAL TO ME AND THANK YOU FOR THAT! BUT INSTEAD OF MM'S I WILL JUST SEND YOU TONS OF GIFT LOL! THIS IS SAD FOR ME BUT ALSO HAPPY I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE AROUND YOU NEED ME IM ME, YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR BODY OR PART SEND ME NC IF I AM NOT ON I MAY GO TO RL POOL A BIT MORE BUT I WILL GET BACK TO YOU!AGAIN I AM ONLY CLOSING MAIN STORE TODAY AS FOR TIER IS DUE TOMORROW THIS IS NOT A RUSH THING I AM DOING MOST KNOW OF MY SALE 50% OR 50L ALL WEEK LONG IN THE STORE SOME ITEMS IN STORE WILL BE GONE AND NOT ON MARKET SO I AM LEAVING STORE OPEN FOR A FEW MORE HOURS BUT I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR A HOME TO PUT MY SL BABIES AND ALL MY CATS AND A MONKEY TO AGAIN NOT LEAVING SL!!SO PLEASE CELEBRATE MODAMIA WITH ME NOT THINK I AM CLOSING IN WORLD FOR ANY OTHER REASON THAN I HAVE TOLD YOU!TODAY I KNOW MANY OF YOU WILL IM ME PLEASE GIVE ME TIME TO JUST SORT OUT EVERYTHING AND I WILL ANSWER YOU BACK LATER,AGAIN I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR THE HAPPIEST 3 YEARS OF MY LIFE MAYBE FOR THE NEXT YEARS TO COME I CAN ACTUALLY HANG OUT WITH SOME OF YOU!!OK I WILL STOP TYPING ONCE I SEND THIS I KNOW ITS OFFICIAL HUGS AND KISSES AND ALL MY LOVE SHANIA (Proud Owner of ModaMia)
EVERYTHING IS STILL 50% OFF OR 50L BOTH SIDES MY MESH AND THE ALL APPLIERS SIDE ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS!


With that being said ModaMia is closing. However it is not forever. With that being said instead of being all sad about ModaMia closing I am going to be happy and show you some of the outfits I got to model for her and the fun we got to have with ModaMia


















                        
These are only a few of the hundreds creations Shania has made for everyone! As I said I am going to keep this blog fun and outgoing so let me show you some of the behind the scenes that no one else gets to see



This is clean at the moment...When she is designing she has stuff everywhere! But she has cleaned it up a lot lmao. When she is brain storming it is quite funny and she does get distracted a bit haha not really but it did drive her crazy *wink wink* There really isnt to much of behind the scenes lol. Ok keeping the happy happy. I have asked people from the group of ModaMia to take one last picture and to say sweet things about Shania. Here are the pictures


Now for the what people have to say about Shania!

Chalcedony Mao-Brightflame (chalcedonymao) has at least a thousand soft hugs for Shania.  "You have fun out there, sweetie!"

queensarahjack: Love you Shania

As I get more I will add them here for Shania and everyone else to see them. 

WE LOVE YOU SHANIA






3 comments:

  1. Shania,

    I knew you as a designer well before you joined my hunt, and during all this time I know you are one person I can rely on for sage business advice and classy customer service. I have ONLY heard positive things from your customers, and knowing you personally, I can understand why. You have always been dedicated.
    I honestly cannot wait to see what you end up doing next, because I know you well enough to know you won't be quiet for long *grins*.
    If you ever decide to open another store, you know you got HYIS right there with you.

    Fond regards,
    Leannan Wolfgang (Suff Lockjaw)
    Hunt for Your Inner Slut
    and Erotipose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I never read this and I am back on hunt for the inner slut you new me so well Suff, hugs and now a year later I am back doing what I love and missed you so much I love my true friends and I try not to get on the group naughty list haha tons of love Melinda aka me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I never read this and I am back on hunt for the inner slut you new me so well Suff, hugs and now a year later I am back doing what I love and missed you so much I love my true friends and I try not to get on the group naughty list haha tons of love Melinda aka me hehe

    ReplyDelete