Saturday, October 25, 2014

I dance through the night...

I have dance through the night till I fallen asleep. Once asleep I see little swans swimming in the blue lake. I slowly walk over to the lake and take a sit by the only tree and that is when I began to hear the lovely music of swan lake...



What I am wearing: 

purple candy my swan complete outfit with appliers: 
Swan shirt and skirt
  Swan ballet flats
    Swan Blue Makeup
    Swan stockings
purple candy luck ring blue
Impose Sacrel Wings Pastel White(rare)  


Pink Acid Starship lipstick blue

7deadly s{k}ins halloween girl v1

exquisite loves blush engagement ring

 Earthstones romance set 


Ikon hope eyes Denim

Exxess indra light brown

glamorize onyx eyeliner 2

Slink hands casual

 

 Sinful Pleasures All Male revue grand opening

Date and Time TBA!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment