Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Itsy Bitsy Spider....

The Itsy Bitsy spider crawled 
through the dirty route. Down came the girl and 
the spider sought her out. Out came the blood which 
spurted out in strands. And the Itsy Bitsy spider 
discovered something grand...


                                                                       
 




                                          

What I am Wearing:

Tutys Black spider(Free in MP)
7 Deadly s{K}ins: Halloween V1
Impose: Prom night twisted webs
Exquisite: Love blush engagement ring
Exxess: Indra light brown hair
Ikon: Hope Eyes Denim
Glamorize: Onyx eyeliners
Slink Feet and Hands

Photo taken at:

Image Essentials: Castle Ruins Graveyard

Extra Extra Read All About It:

I am officially Engaged on SL to a wonderful guy. He has shown me that not every guy on SL is a complete asshole! I can not wait till the day I will be Mrs. Roseblood! Till than here are some pictures I did for the engagement announcement! HAHA Dont mind his ear, he had some problems with it lol.






                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment