Thursday, October 2, 2014

Falling Into Fall!

With it being October 2st I thought it would be a great day to do a blog. I title this blog Falling into fall because honestly thats how I felt with the season change because I didn't even think we had a summer. Anyway not going to ramble on about the seasons because I could do that all day and well honestly where will that leave us lol. So today's blog will be combine with two of my favorite stores. 7Deadly S{K}ins and purple creation! So lets get on with the pictures shall we hahaha.
 


What I am wearing:

Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Gacha Morane V1 ULTRA RARE
Hair: >TRUTH< Jade - caramel
outfit: ::Purple Candy::Yoly Red
Jewelry:EarthStones Romance set and A:S:S deLuxe - Monroe piercing
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Denim
Slink hands and feets

Links to get what I am wearing:

Skin: Click Here
Outfit: Click Here

Extra Extra:

Lumipro Hud
5 prim Autumn Set from Lilian Laville Product


                                   
               

No comments:

Post a Comment