Monday, November 3, 2014

Ask and You Shall Recieve!

So yesterday I blogged a sexy little taxi outfit. Well being the lovable person I am I asked KarKar if she could make the taxi outfit in pink since it is my favorite color. So guess what? Not only did she bring the outfit out in pink but also black! So today I will be blogging that outfit with my new look! I hope you like the outfit and look as much as I do!




What I am wearing:

 Garage Impose Taxi Outfit Pink and Black
Pink Hustler *PH* 70535 -caramel-
Slink high feet with slink Casual hands
WoW skins Nov group gift Poly Tan
Exquisite love blush engagement ring
EarthStones Romance Set
Redgrave bella Eyelashes
Pink Acid Natural lashes
Ikon hope eyes Denim


 Links to get the look:

Impose Outfit
Pink Hustler Hair
Skin
Makeup
Attachments

Jewelry

Extra:

Taxi prop
Click here for TP

Image Essitanls Everytown

Click here for TP




 

No comments:

Post a Comment