Saturday, November 1, 2014

Count Down to Christmas Has Begun.....

Yes I know I feel the same way about christmas but the countdown has begun and there is nothing we can do about it lmao. Today I decided to try a more high fashion look and I must say I don't think it turned out so bad. If you haven't heard WoW skins is doing a 7day 50L sale and you all know how their skins are lovely. So hurry over to them. I am also wearing the latest from Purple candy. All the details of what I am wearing is below.




What I am Wearing:


Purple Candy Molly black mesh jumpsuit
Ricielli Highness peep toes
Pure Poison: Triandre silver necklace with earrings
Pink Hustler 70535 hair
Wow Skins Didy Milk Natural CL (50L 7days only)
Slink Casual Hands and High Feet
Exquisite Loves blush engagement ring
Click here for a TP!
Redgrave Eyelashes Bella
Ikon Hope eyes Denim
Pink Acid natural lashes face make up
Slink Finger Nail Polish

Posing from Image Essitenals female studio! 

TP HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment