Saturday, November 8, 2014

A walk through the Field!

As I walk through the field at Butterfly Lake I started to think why not take some pictures and work on bettering my image. So with that said that is just what I did. This week has been pretty hectic for me as I am officially engaged in RL to my best friend.  How ever I did get a break and was able to come on SL. While on I found a new store called M-NUS and I must say I fell in love with it. There is some awesome events going on there. The MAIN Event is she is selling a 21store item fatpack for only 300L. She is only selling 100 of them and I must say you will NEVER find another fatpack like this one. With that said lets gets to my pictures and clothes!
                                                                                                                          


What I am Wearing:

M-Nus Heart top and black ripped shorts

Pink Hustler *PH* 70535 -caramel

7 Deadly s{K}ins Feeb Myst Cotton Candy

[IP] Victorian Choker Black

Exquisite love blush engagement ring

EarthStones Romance Set

Redgrave bella Eyelashes

Pink Acid Natural lashes

Angelica Milky Lip Natural

Ikon hope eyes Denim

Slink Causal Hand and High Feet

THANK YOU ALL FOR 3000 VIEWS! 

Keep Checking back for a Gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment