Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thank you for the Support!

First Off I like to thank everyone who helped me get ready for casting call last night with SL Vogue. I am sad to report that I did not get the title of being a model for them but they did give me great tips and even said that I would make it big on SL Modeling career. It was a fun experience and I can not wait for the next time so I can do it all other again so keep check back. I am also please to say I got accepted for two more blogger positions which can be found on the left! I am not closing my blogging list down so I can focus on the people I am blogging for! With that said lets get to my new look and hot outfit!
 
 

What I am wearing:

Purple Candy Nova Beige
""D!va"" Hair "Layla" (Type A)(Citrine)
[DBF] Sienna skin : Tan : Cleavage #2 (wear)
beauty by alaskametro<3 "Matte Smoke" eyeshadow - Charcoal
[mock] Glasside Lip- Trinidad [lip 0]
*BC* Eyelashes 1
Exquisite love blush engagement ring

Redgrave bella Eyelashes
Ikon hope eyes Denim
Slink Causal Hand and High Feet
Pose: Patricio pose 1 from LeRaw Poses







No comments:

Post a Comment